Job#170521DE– Wood Products Equipment Design Engineer– Wood Products Equipment - Oregon
Industry: Wood Products
Wage: $50 - 70K+/year depending on experience and college degree
Education Required: BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering Preferred but not required.
Years Experience Required: Must have a minimum of 5 years wood products equipment deisgn experience
- Responsible for providing wood products equipment deisgn and drafting in 2 and 3D AutoCAD along with producing bill or materials and support for wood products equipment design, planning, installation support.
- B.S. in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical). P.E. preferred but not required.
- Must have 5 years industry-related experience in wood products equipment design or related equipment. Prefer strong plywood, wood composites, lumber and EWP engineering design experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Microsoft Office Word, Excel, AutoCAD 2 and 3D, Inventor.