Job#170521EM – Engineering Manager – Wood Products Equipment - Oregon
Location: United States
Industry: Wood Products
Wage: $90K+ depending on experience and college degree
Education Required: BS Degree in Mechanical Engineering Preferred
Years Experience Required: Must have a minimum of 5 years wood products equipment deisgn management experience
- Responsible for providing engineering leadership and support for wood products equipment design, planning, installation support.
- Assist business development manager in developing proposals and meeting with clients to determine scope.
- Plan and manage all egineering design of wood products equipment from equipment scope, detail engineering, buill of materials and working with production group for the manufacturing of the equipment.
- B.S. in Engineering (Civil, Electrical, Industrial or Mechanical). P.E. preferred.
- Must have 5 years industry-related experience in wood products. Must have strong plywood, wood composities, lumber and EWP engineering experience.
- Previous experience managing other engineers and project managers.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to participate on and lead cross-functional teams.
- Strong project management experience, particularly of complex projects.
- Micorosoft Office Word, Excell, MS Project, AutoCAD 2 and 3D, Inventor.