Job#180111SR Sales Representative – Sawmill Equipment Sales - Southeast
Location: United States
Industry: Lumber Equipment
Wage: $75-120k/year with commission depending on experience and sales
Education Required: BS Degree in Engineering preferred
Years Experience Required: The idea candidate must have a minimum of 4 years sawmill equipment sales experience.
Description from Top Wood Jobs:
Sawmill Sales Representative, in the American South, to help sell corporate awareness and equipment for the company.
- Research, initiate and finalize sales of sawmill and lumber handling equipment, based on specific client needs.
- Represent company at trade shows and conferences across the US, independently, or as part of a team.
- Monitor and provide client support, post-sale, of company’s equipment, ensuring it is performing to client expectations.
- Up to 50% travel required.
- Comprehensive knowledge of modern hardwood and softwood sawmill and planer mill production equipment.
- Desire to work independently and cooperatively with company’s staff to prospect and assist new clients interested in the company’s equipment.
- Competency with new technology including MS Office, tablets and computers.
- A valid driver's license and the ability to drive as required, to meet clients or attend shows.
If you are interested in this job and have the required skills, please submit your resume in MS Word to info@TopWoodJobs.com
You will not hold us responsible for our contacting and relaying reference checks to our clients. Supply a cover letter in reference to the job(s) you are applying for. Only candidates that meet the job qualifications will be contacted, but we will hold on to your resume if submitted for future possible jobs.
Job through www.TopWoodJobs.com